Film of SMS Conference 2017
‘Sharing My Syndrome’ is a promotional video showcasing the SMS Foundation and was filmed during our last SMS conference in 2017.
That Defining Moment
Broadly focusing on the diagnosis and early planning aspects of Smith-Magenis syndrome, this film shows a number of different families that have children, adults or siblings with SMS answering the following questions:
- What age is the person you care for with SMS?
- What age were they diagnosed and what was the indicator?
- What education setting or living setting does your SMS child/adult have?
Sweet Dreams & Survival – A Video about SMS Sleep
Sweet Dreams & Survival is a video about the sleep difficulties associated with Smith-Magenis syndrome, and in this film we ask a number of different families the following questions:
- Describe their bedroom or night time routine
- Do you receive much support for respite in your area?
- What kind of medication do they take?